At Shore Summer Rentals, one of the leading providers of Jersey Shore house rentals, we don’t let anything get in the way of our holiday celebrations!
The winter season is a time to be spent with our loved ones, cherishing life’s moments together, and creating everlasting memories. Though this year, our celebrations might be limited to our immediate family and long-distance phone calls and video chats, we’re determined to end the year on a high note.
With that in mind, we bring you our 2020 list of holiday festivities along the Jersey Shore. The availability of these events may change as the COVID-19 situation evolves in New Jersey. We’ll keep you posted with any updates, but in the meantime… enjoy!
- Frank Sinatra Christmas starring Michael Martocci (Nov. 29): Good music, good laughs, and good fun — that’s what this show is all about! Michael Martocci is joined by Dean Schneider & The Ol’ Blue Eyes Orchestra to bring you a wonderful rendition of A Frank Sinatra Christmas.
- Winterfest 2020 (Dec. 5): All Saints Church celebrates its annual Winterfest with holiday music, local crafters, baked goods, a S’mores Station, children’s crafts, and a special visit from Santa himself!
- Long Branch Holiday Bazaar (Starting Nov. 27): Not finished with your holiday shopping or decorations yet? No problem! The Long Branch Holiday Bazaar has everything you need to make this holiday season a success.
- Holiday Wreath Workshop (Starting Nov. 28): If you believe the best decorations are made from the heart, you’ll have a wonderful time creating your own holiday wreaths at this local workshop, conveniently located at the Long Branch Holiday Bazaar.
- Our Day of Thanks – A 19th Century Thanksgiving Celebration (Nov. 21): Nobody does 19th century Thanksgiving celebrations like James P. Allaire’s Howell Iron Works Company! Traditional Thanksgiving celebrations give us a chance to reconnect with our past and learn the true meaning of giving thanks.
- Christmas at Allaire (Starting Dec. 6): Experience the joys of Christmas past with holiday treats, Christmas stories, jolly musicians, and more!
- The Gobbler Virtual Thanksgiving Cookie Decorating Workshop (Nov. 22): Making the perfect holiday cookie is an art form. It’s time for you to master that art with the help of the Sweet Dani B Cookie Kitchen & Petite Party Studio.
- DIY Holiday Wreath Workshop (Nov. 22): Are you ready to let your creativity and the wine flow? AP Greenery’s Zachary Delacruz is hosting a DIY Holiday Wreath Workshop where you get to make your very own holiday wreaths.
LONG BEACH ISLAND
- Cookies and Cocoa with Santa (Starting Nov. 27): We know your kids have always dreamed of visiting the North Pole — you can make their dreams come true. The Surflight Theatre is organizing tons of activities with Santa, Mrs. Claus, and the Elves.
- Ebenezer: A Musical Christmas Carol (Starting Dec. 3): Enjoy your favorite Christmas musical live!
- We Need a Little Christmas (Starting Dec. 5): We could all use a little holiday cheer this year, and the We Need a Little Christmas show is sure to deliver.
- New Year’s Eve Bubbly Bash with David Clark’s Billy Joel Tribute (Dec. 31): We won’t be seeing any of the usual wild parties this New Year’s Eve, but that doesn’t mean the celebrations have to stop completely. The New Year’s Eve Bubbly Bash is the place to be if you want to celebrate safely.
- Atlantic City Holiday Bazaar (Starting Dec. 5): Finish your holiday shopping and pick up a little treat for yourself at the Atlantic City Holiday Bazaar.
- Holiday Light Show on the Lake (Starting Nov. 26): The Holiday Light Show on the Lake is a sight for sore eyes and sure to fill you with joy and merriment for the upcoming festivities.
- Atlantic City Ballet – The Nutcracker (Starting Dec. 20): You don’t want to miss out on the incredible Atlantic City Ballet breathing new life into one of the oldest holiday traditions.
SEA ISLE CITY
- Holiday Extravaganza Parade (Nov. 27): Kick off the holiday season with tons of fun family activities at the Holiday Extravaganza Parade.
- Hereford Inlet Tree Lighting (Dec. 4): This tree lighting ceremony will take place at the Hereford Inlet Lighthouse Courtyard, 1st & Central Avenues, in North Wildwood. Guests must wear a mask in order to attend.
- NYE on the Deck (Dec. 31): If you want to celebrate New Year’s Eve in style, we’ve got you covered. The Inlet is getting the party started with top-shelf drinks and a premium buffet to help you kiss 2020 goodbye.
- Wildwoods Holiday Shopping Village (Nov. 28): Shoppers looking to purchase local will find everything they need and much more at the Wildwoods Holiday Shopping Village presented by the Greater Wildwood Chamber of Commerce. Small business vendors will include local artisans and jewelers, and shoppers will also be able to enjoy holiday entertainment and music. The rain date for this event will be Sunday, November 29.
- Congress Hall’s Magical Winter Wonderland (Nov. 27): Start the holiday season in Cape May off right by witnessing the Big House By the Sea’s magical transformation. Kids of any age will adore the holiday decorations and enjoy rides on the Congress Hall Express. The Congress Hall Express will run every weekend through January 2, 2021. Furthermore, don’t forget to catch the Congress Hall Tree Lighting which will also take place on December 4 at 6:00 p.m. In addition to these events, you can also attend Congress Hall’s Breakfast with Santa, Saturdays and Sundays, November 28 to December 20, and so much more!
The best way to enjoy the Jersey Shore is not having to worry about traveling home at the end of the day. Browse our website to find a vacation rental in New Jersey, and don’t be afraid to contact us with questions!