Here at ShoreSummerRentals.com, property owners can offer their housing as shore vacation rentals in Ocean City, MD, along with the rest of the Jersey Shore as well as the beaches of Delaware and New Jersey. We are happy to say that this has now been the case for 14 years and we’re still going strong!
If you’re considering renting a vacation home for the summer, but are still on the fence, here are 14 reasons why you should book a property with us as soon as possible, instead of booking a hotel room.
1. Space. Typically, a vacation home will grant you much more space than the average hotel room. You’ll have plenty of room to unwind without feeling confined to a room or two, especially if you’re vacationing as a family.
2. Vacation at your own pace. In a hotel, you’re forced to conform to its schedule for housekeeping, meal times, gym and pool schedules, etc. In a vacation home, you can do what you want, when you want. Go for a dip as late as you’d like!
3. Privacy. Hotels have maids coming and going, thin walls that let you hear your neighbors and pools crowded with other guests.
4. The comforts of home. A hotel room isn’t homely. A vacation home, on the other hand, is just that, a home. They normally include all the things you’d find inside your own home: Full-sized appliances with flatware and silverware, laundry machines, electronics, and more!
5. More than a room with a view. Vacation homes grant you access to limitless one-of-a-kind opportunities. Every home is different and boasts unique advantages depending on size, location and more. Find something that suits you perfectly.
6. Don’t forget the kids! Most hotels aren’t ideal for large groups. With constantly eating out and having to book multiple rooms, you’ll spend most of your budget before you even get started. Vacation homes that can easily satisfy the needs of a large group.
7. It’s a renter’s market. Property owners pull out all the stops to entice you. It’s common to find homes with big screen TVs with premium packages, the latest gaming console, gourmet kitchens and more.
8. Free Wi-FI. Some hotels still charge you for wireless internet access.
9. Mealtime. Hotel kitchens are limited. You’re forced to eat out for every meal. In a home, you can save money by making your own meals.
10. Pack light. Since your home will have laundry equipment and other necessities, you won’t have to pack as much of your own stuff, which could save you on baggage fees.
11. Show me the money! Not only are vacation homes normally less expensive, but think about how much more you’ll be getting regarding space, privacy and other factors we previously mentioned. A vacation home will give you much better value!
12. Bring your pet! Few hotels will accommodate your four-legged friend. Pet-friendly rooms usually cost more and aren’t as well kept.
13. No hidden fees. When you book a vacation home on ShoreSummerRentals.com, you’ll know exactly what it costs. You aren’t charged any surprise or hidden fees.
14. Time is of the essence. Believe it or not, many people have already booked their beach vacation rentals in Ocean City, MD and beyond. Start looking and booking before your dream home gets taken!
What are you waiting for? Start looking today and contact our friendly team here at ShoreSummerRentals.com!
Fall at the NJ Shore - crisp and…
The Spic and Span Details Matter As a…
Are you spending thousands on Airbnb host fees?…
Looking for the perfect gift guide? Look no…
Ocean City, New Jersey, known as America's greatest…