Hello, we are in need of rental inventory for Cape May and Cape May Point, NJ to meet the renter demand our website is experiencing.
Valid for New and Expired Cape May and Cape May Point Listings only:
We are offering a one-time $100 savings if you list your rental home on ShoreSummerRentals.com by Wednesday, March 10, 2021.
This OFFER ends Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time. No exceptions.
If you have an expired Cape May listing with us, click here to login and renew using the promo code below.
Instructions to add a new SSR Cape May rental listing below.
1. Click on “LIST RENTAL”.
2. Go to the Membership you would like and click on “ADD TO CART”.
3. Type in an eye catching listing title that will stand out as well as the contact and property information and then click “SUBMIT”.
4. The next page will display our Add-On’s that you can add to your purchase or choose “NO THANK YOU” at the bottom of the page.
5. This will bring you to the Shopping Cart. Review your details and click on “PROCEED TO REGISTRATION”.
6. Fill out the registration page and click “REGISTER”.
7. This will bring you to the Checkout Page. Enter promo code 100offcm.
8. Choose your Payment Type.
10. Click on “PROCEED TO MAKE PAYMENT”.
11. This will bring you to the Payment Page. Enter your payment details and click on “MAKE PAYMENT”.
12. Once payment is approved, the system will take you to your DASHBOARD.
13. Click on EDIT to enter the details of your home and to upload your images. Please be as descriptive as possible and make sure that your images are bright and cheery.
14. Click on RATES to enter your rental rates.
15. Click on CALENDAR to update your availability calendar.
16. Click on PREVIEW to see how your rental listing appears on ShoreSummerRentals.com.
DONE. We will be in touch by email within 24 hours after we review your listing and verify ownership. If we cannot verify ownership on our end, we will ask you to supply us with a utility bill or the like.
To add additional listings, click on the green ADD NEW LISTING button located in the upper left corner in your dashboard and the system will walk you through the process.