9601 Atlantic Avenue, Unit 1007, Wildwood Crest - Diamond Beach, New Jersey 08260
Development Name: The Grand
Rental ID: 9153
Listing Level: Silver
Our PREMIUM 10th floor unit is one of the top Grand rentals (both location and experience). See listing 9153 at shoresummerrentals for 30 reviews from our prior guests. Four weeks for 2024 have already been rented. Please call or email us for latest availability and rates.
SUMMARY. We believe our unit is unique a) OWNER DIRECT RENTAL (search for Grand at Diamond Beach and see reviews on google to see why this is important), b) Direct rental saves renters significant fees, call us, c) Keys sent directly (saves renters time), d) Premium ocean views with a minimal per day upgrade cost (building is very confusing for first time renters there are units which have ocean views and others have bay views or blocked views), e) seamless balcony views with rails versus concrete wall (4th and 11th floor have a concrete wall skirt, see pictures), f) Significant number of repeat renters who love the unit (majority of our weeks are rented direct to repeat renters), g) North side of the building where you can actually see a SUNRISE from your bed and it has SHADE in the afternoons.
June 29, 2024 to August 31, 2024: "ALL-IN" DAILY RATE OF $1,595 (Minimum building rental period is 7 days) for Direct Rental. For Direct rentals, there are NO building, cleaning, management or concierge fees. In addition, there is a standard $500 refundable deposit. This rate is for a three-bedroom unit with a living room, dining room, kitchen and balcony.
(FYI, a 7-night stay from Aug 7-14 at a Cape May hotel is approximately $24,000 for 3 rooms without a kitchen, living and dining room and no views of the ocean. Our unit at the Grand has 3 bedrooms, kitchen, living and dining room plus balcony. In addition, most of the condo has ocean views)
WHY GRAND AT DIAMOND BEACH UNIT 1007
1. See SUMMARY section above for key reasons regarding why you should rent Unit 1007.
2. Covered parking spaces. Very important in July and August when the sun is blazing hot. Ask the other units if they have covered parking.
3. Our balcony has top to bottom rails which ensures a seamless view of the ocean from inside the unit. Some units have partial rails into a stucco wall and their views are blocked
4. Most of the ocean view buildings around have a height of 6 stories and usually there are HVAC systems on the roof on the 7th floor. Being on the 10th floor at the Grand allows you to appreciate the views without direct obstructions.
5. Superior location in the Grand building. Direct ocean views (see pictures). Always feel free to call us as you are considering various units to understand the difference. Comparable properties in the building are based on views. Cost of our unit was 25-35% more than the non-premium units as classified by builder. For first time Grand renters, we recommend you understand exactly where the units are (ie which line 07 etc) and see in the building picture where it then from there you will be able to see which units will have the ocean views or bay views or obstructed views. And you can also see the prices paid in 2011/2012 the units with the direct ocean views were significantly more expensive. In addition, ONLY 10th, 11th and 12th Floor were classified as PREMIUM floors by Builder due to the unobstructed views. Building only allows weekly rentals and no pets are allowed
6. Off peak is targeted towards folks who want a high-quality experience for a discounted price and are not subject to the school calendar.
7. Xfinity TV package (includes HBO). Ask this question from other properties you are considering. Most units do not have HBO.
8. Direct rental by owner and repeat loyal guests.
9. The unit is on 10th floor and not very far from the elevator (which helps older folks who do not want to walk long hallways to get to unit).
10. The balcony has a "real sitting area" with a patio conversation set (love seat and two chairs) and we have two full bathrooms with a powder room (some units have only two bathrooms with no powder room). Please feel free to ask us for our floor plans and we will send by email.
11. Master bedroom separated from 2 other bedrooms allowing privacy to 2 families.
12. Access to Private Beach, Family Infinity Pool overlooking ocean, Kiddie Pool and Hot tub
13. Complimentary set up of Beach Loungers and Umbrellas from end of June to Labor Day. The building supplies lounge chairs, beach chairs, umbrellas and side tables. No need to bring chairs for the beach.
14. Wildwood fireworks can be viewed from unit every Friday in season
15. Exercise and game rooms
16. Grills available for use on Common Area Outdoor Terrace
17. Three Flat Screen TVs and a DVD player
18. Queen Sleeper Sofa in Living Room
19. Sub-zero fridge and VIKING range
20. Storage locker. No bikes and beach stuff can be stored in the unit.
21. No Pets/No Smoking
22. For New Yorkers, an excellent alternative to the Hamptons, Long Beach Island, Cape Cod, etc
23. IMPORTANT - Similar to other rentals, guest need to bring their own linens and towels or these can be rented from a local linens rental company (wildwoodrentalsupply).
RESERVATION DATES ARE BLOCKED ONLY AFTER LEASE IS SIGNED AND PAYMENT IS RECEIVED
Bedding Sizes: 1 King, 2 Queen and 1 Queen sleeper sofa