100 East Raleigh Ave, unit 403, Wildwood Crest - Diamond Beach, New Jersey 08260
Development Name: Harbor Vista
Rental ID: 8498
Listing Level: Gold
Diamonds beach finest. immaculately clean and quiet 4 bedrooms, short walk to the beach. Exclusive beach club/bar restaurant and private beach (4 tags provided)no pets sorry (service animals are welcome)
Spectacular sunsets and birdwatching from all 3 decks
Fully furnished/equipped and linen service available.
4 bedrooms sleeps 8+
Enjoy a beautiful sunset every evening! spectacular sunsets, views of inter-coastal waterway and wildlife from nearby nature sanctuary from 3 decks in the most secluded, quiet area of Wildwood Crest
Take in the spectacular bayfront views of the bay and wetlands. The covered deck allows you to enjoy the outside all day and night long. Sunsets and bird-watching are spellbinding, so have your camera ready! If you are into bird watching, you see many varieties right from the condo's decks
Pool is shared with maximum of 18 units, during pandemic pool use can not be guaranteed unless a waver is signed and 1 hour/daily time slot reserved for unit. We will do our best to provide private pool time if allowed by authorities but can not be guaranteed
* 3 blocks to world class lifeguard beach: The clean beach includes palm trees planted for atmosphere and shade, live music on weekend afternoons/evenings, and plenty of refreshments: bar, hot/cold food takeout or dine in, and lots of family games volleyball, giant jenga,corn hole. It also has large, comfortable restrooms/showers and you can even rent cabanas for your family and relax in style while at the beach.
* A challenging, 18 hole, miniature golf course is located 150 feet away.
* A Bayside Dock Bar - Harbor View and the crabhouse, on the bay featuring reggae and other music daily. less than 1 mile out onto causeway.
* US Coast Guard Reserve and National Wildlife Preserve is 1 block away. For hiking and bird watching, this place is great!
* 'No outlet' street creates zero noise and congestion.
* 3.5 miles to historic Cape May and its treasure trove of bars, stores, antique shops and more.
* Hometown great, Crest Tavern and sunrise cafe 3 blocks away. Features decent food at reasonable prices. Market 1 block for coffee sandwiches and market.
* Downtown Wildwood 3 miles north. For the real flavor of a summer resort, you have to visit this a least one night. It is a great place to rent bikes and go for a ride during the day.
* 6 golf courses within a 10 mile radius and double that number if you extend the radius to 30 miles.
* 30 wineries, breweries and distilleries within 10 mile radius
* parking space in the garage and free street parking
Bedding Sizes: king, queen, full, twin bunks
Distance: 35 Miles