909 Wesley Ave., Unit B, Ocean City, New Jersey 08226
Development Name: Boardwalk
Rental ID: 8468
Listing Level: Gold
909 Wesley Ave Overview:
- 2nd Floor, 1900 sq ft Condominium in the Heart of Ocean City
- Park and Walk everywhere - Beach, Boardwalk, Downtown Shopping, Playgrounds.
- 5BR/3BA with Elevator and no step access in the unit makes it great for multiple families with kids and elderly parents.
- Sleeps 16, including a pull-out queen sofa bed.
- Linens and towels are not provided. However, we can offer that service at an additional charge.
- No senior week groups. No one under the age of 25 is allowed to stay in the home without an adult over the age of 25.
This newer property in the heart of Ocean City allows walking access to everything OC has to offer. Park your car and walk to the beach, boardwalk, and downtown. Enjoy everything Ocean City has to offer!
Our 5 BR, 3 Bath, 1,900 square foot home is a high end, fully furnished, one-story home with all the amenities you're looking for in a beach retreat. The elevator and "stepless" single floor is perfect for families with small children or elderly parents. The living area is bright and sunny with ample seating for everyone, the kitchen is fully stocked, and the front porch is much larger than most on the island.
All bedrooms offer Smart tvs and ample room for relaxing, with the King Master including a rear deck. We offer cable, free WiFi, DVDs, and games for your family to enjoy. Parking for 3 vehicles (including the garage which is tight and typically used for your beach equipment), beach chairs, beach tags, and other amenities are included with your stay.
The home is senior/handicapped/kid-friendly with an elevator that takes you to the 2nd floor with no steps up to the bedroom area. We offer cable in every room, free WiFi, DVDs, a lending library, and games for all to enjoy.
Ocean City has won numerous accolades, chosen by the Travel Channel as one of the Best Family Beaches in America as well as one of the Best Beaches in America. Walk to the Beach, Boardwalk, Shopping, Restaurants, Amusement Parks, Mini Golf, Playgrounds, Arcades, Basketball, and Tennis Courts.
Layout Description, Amenities, and Additional Information
- One car garage, 2 spaces behind in driveway behind the garage. Parking for 3 cars (most use the garage for beach toys, bikes, etc)
- Outside shower
- Private elevator and private stairwell. No other steps in home on entry level or on 2nd floor
- Family room with queen sleeper sofa, full-size sofa, two chairs, and a sofa table with stools for 3, gas fireplace, and a 65" Smart TV
- Large dining table for 8
- Counter seating for 6
- Patio with a conversation area and outdoor seating
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Master King Suite, deck, TV, full bath
- Master Queen Suite, TV, full bath
- BR with full bed and bunks (sleeps 4), TV
- BR with two bunks (sleeps 4), TV
- BR with Queen bed, TV
- Full Bath with Tub, hallway
- Full-size front-loading Electrolux washer/dryer
- Beach Chairs for 10
- Beach Tags for 10
- Assorted Beach Toys and Boogie Boards
- Our home is Smoke and Pet Free
- Weekly rentals only in season and are Saturday pm to Saturday
- Partial weeks are available in the off-season only.
- Rates do not include cleaning fees - $200/stay
- BYO linens, towels, soap, shampoo, tissues, paper towels, TP, laundry detergent, and other items. We provide pillows, comforters, blankets, and cleaning items.
To book your vacation, we require a rental agreement along with the first of two payments returned to us within seven business days of receipt. We will email you a rental agreement for you to review and sign. You will then return the signed agreement to us along with the first of two payments. The first payment includes 50% of both weekly rental rate and 50% of the deposit (security deposit which will be returned to you within 7 business days of your checkout). The second and final payment, which is the remaining balance, is due 30 days prior to the check-in date.
To reserve your week we will need the following information in order to email you a rental agreement:
- Name(s) for the rental agreement
- Home address
- Home & Cell phone #'s
- List of all occupants that will be staying in the beach house
- NO Senior Week Groups
Bedding Sizes: (1) King, (2) Queens, (1) Double, (3) Bunks
Distance: 68 Miles