1500 Atlantic Ave, North Wildwood, New Jersey 08260
Development Name: N/A
Rental ID: 7481
Listing Level: Diamond
Who wants to RELAX and ENJOY a cheery, renovated, peaceful beach sanctuary? If you are saying "Yes, yes, that is me....", read on
We offer a first floor, 2 bedroom, spacious, private retreat. The property includes a reserved, off-street parking spot a few steps from the front door. Easy loading and unloading people, luggage, groceries, and 3 steps back into the door for any last minute, forgotten items
Sit on the private front porch, enjoy the breeze blowing through the sea grass, and sip your morning coffee or evening cocktail
This location provides access to everything for a memorable, beach vacation for you and your family
- Open floor plan on first floor, no steps in a quiet, residential area
- 3 blocks to the beach
- Strong WIFI
- Short walking distance to restaurants, ice-cream, and the world-famous, Wildwood boardwalk
- 15 street beach is ideal; men's and women's bathrooms, outdoor shower/sand rinse, and life guard station
- No beach tags required
- New kitchen. Full size appliances. Granite counters. Plenty of new dishes, glasses, and utensils
- Clean and fresh paint
- Abundant windows provide sunshine throughout the home, blackout curtains for evening privacy
- Strong WIFI . Large flat screen TV. Sign in to all your favorite streaming apps & miss nothing
- Large, private outdoor shower...nothing feels better after a day at the beach
- 1 reserved off- street parking spot- a few steps from the front door
- On-street parking available close to unit
** Guests provide bed linens and towels **
* WEEKLY Saturday to Saturday rentals during the prime season *
Off-season requests require contacting owner
* NO SMOKING * NO PETS * NO EXCEPTIONS * ADULTS OVER 25 ONLY *
Please read our reviews to see what others experienced at our home
ALL 5 STAR REVIEWS -Listing moved from another rental site
Perfect for a girls' getaway. The house is adorable, the beds are comfy, and it has everything you need. Location is great too. And the outside shower was a hit. Would definitely rent here again.
My family and I headed down to our favorite beach town in August and had the great pleasure of staying in this condo. We were immediately pleased and impressed with how clean and up to date it was. It is rally a welcoming place and tastefully decorated. Staying with two young kids ( 5 and 3) we were concerned about space, and location. I must say that this place was perfect for my family of 4 ( it could be up to 6 considering their is a pull out couch). The floors are easy to keep clean, the outdoor shower is great, the neighbors are all quiet, and the condo is very accessible to everything, from the beach to the bars and boardwalk. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would recommend this place to anyone looking for a 2 BR unit in NWW. Thanks again! PS - The owners are easy to deal with and very responsive!
My family of four thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this condo. The unit has comfortable beds and is beautifully decorated. The short walk to the entrance of the boardwalk was a big hit with the kids and being able to enjoy the Friday night fireworks from the front porch was an added bonus. The unit is situated on a lovely corner lot with a nice neighborhood atmosphere.
This was our first time renting this property and it was the perfect rental for our small family. It was centrally located to the beach, boardwalk, and restaurants. There is a bit of street traffic on Atlantic Avenue but still very peaceful and relaxing. Would definitely rent again!
We enjoyed our stay in this beach condo! Had all we needed, was quiet, but conveniently close to good restaurants, the beach and boardwalk. Beautifully decorated with beach theme!
Bedding Sizes: 1 Queen, 2 twin, Q