Wildwood Condo WITH HEATED POOL, 1 Block from Boardwalk, Garage Parking for 2, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 11

Property Address: 312B E. Magnolia Ave 2nd floor Wildwood, New Jersey, 08260 | Rental ID: #7196

Development Name: Magnolia Condos

General Information Weather

Property Address: 312B E. Magnolia Ave 2nd floor Wildwood, New Jersey, 08260

Development Name: Magnolia Condos

Rental ID: #7196
  • Bedrooms: 4
  • Views: Ocean View
  • Sleeps: 11
  • Pool: Yes
  • Bathrooms: 2
  • Type: Condominium
  • Pets: No
  • Linens: No
  • Outside Shower: Yes
  • Internet: Yes
  • Boat Slip: No
  • Elevator: No
  • Parking Spaces: Yes
  • Grill: Yes
  • Wheelchair Access: No
  • Distance to Beach: 1 block
Property Overview
Come stay right in the heart of Wildwood with everything you could ask for. You will be only 500 feet from the boardwalk (yes, I measured it). That’s less than a block - but far enough that you won't hear all the noise from the boardwalk. You’ll be right between the two main amusement piers. No matter where you go on the boardwalk you’ll never be far from home. This is a rare condo complex to be right near the boardwalk, in the heart of Wildwood AND have a pool WITH indoor parking.

The condo has 4 bedrooms over 2 floors, sleeps 11 (all in beds) and has a heated pool. There is indoor parking for 2 cars. Also in the garage is your own locked storage closet. Coming off the beach there is a hot/cold shower in the rear which is your own shower and is the only enclosed shower for the building. Out back is a gas grill to have a barbecue. Condo has central air, free Wi-Fi and phone. All bedrooms have cable TV with DVD player and ceiling fans.

This is a 2-floor condo (1 of only 3 in the complex with the 4th bedroom and second floor). On the lower level you have 3 bedroom (all with HDTV + DVD player), living room with large HDTV and DVD, 2 dining areas, washer/dryer, fully stocked kitchen (you just have to supply the food), 2 full baths (one is in the hall and the other is a master bath), wrap-around deck. Then there is a spiral staircase to the second level which is a large loft bedroom with large HDTV + DVD. That loft bedroom has its own deck that faces the ocean (if you’re up early enough you can catch an ocean sunrise). This deck gives you a front-row seat to Friday-night fireworks. Instead of standing in the crowd on the boardwalk trying to see over people’s heads to see the fireworks (especially difficult for the little ones) you’ll already be above the crowd. Loft bedroom sleeps 5 with a twin-over-full bunk bed (with trundle) and a day bed with trundle.

We also own the condo directly below (312-A which is a little smaller). See ad #8230. They are both in the same stairway so if you have a big group you can rent both and be next to each other.

This condo rents only to mature adult groups over 25 years old or to families. It does not rent to groups of college kids on spring break. This is the rule of the building so you will not have rowdy groups in other condos in the building. Do not try to rent this condo with one adult pretending to be related to 10 teenagers or 10 college students.

Wildwood has free beaches. We supply a beach buggy to get your items to the beach. There are also beach chairs for you to use in the garage storage area.

If you need a highchair we have that too. We supply the pillows and blankets. You just have to supply the linens.

If you’d like to plan your vacation during certain Wildwood events here’s a good website with an event calendar for the Wildwoods: WildwoodsNJ.com

The Wildwood/Cape May area can keep you busy for a long time. There are all kinds of water sports, fishing, shopping, amusements, and even a zoo. The county zoo is a really nice zoo and it’s free. Or a half-hour drive and you’re in Atlantic City.

NOTE: For peak-season weekly rentals this is a Saturday to Saturday rental

Any questions give us a call or email us.
  • Alarm Clock
  • Answering Machine
  • Blender
  • Ceiling Fan
  • Child's Highchair
  • Coffee Maker
  • Communal Pool
  • Cookware
  • Cooking Range
  • Deck Furniture
  • Dishwasher
  • Dishes
  • DVD Player
  • Games
  • Grill
  • Hair Dryer
  • Ice Maker
  • Internet
  • Iron and Board
  • Kid's Games
  • Microwave
  • Outside Shower
  • Oven
  • Refrigerator/Freezer
  • Telephone
  • Television
  • Toaster
  • Toaster Oven
  • Utensils
  • Vacuum
  • Washer/Dryer
  • WiFi
Bedding Sizes: 2 queen, 2 twins, twin-over-full bunk with trundle, day bed with trundle
  • Air Conditioning
  • Balcony
  • Barbecue Gas
  • Cable/Satellite TV
  • Parking
  • Deck
  • Dining Room
  • Family Room
  • Full Kitchen
  • Garage
  • Heated
  • Heated Pool
  • Internet Access
  • Living Room
  • Loft
  • Pool
  • Basketball Court
  • Beachcombing
  • Bicycling
  • Bike Rentals
  • Bird Watching
  • Boating
  • Deepsea Fishing
  • Fishing
  • Hiking
  • Jet Skiing
  • Marina
  • Miniature Golf
  • Museums
  • Paragliding
  • Parasailing
  • Playground
  • Recreation Center
  • Restaurants
  • Sailing
  • Shopping
  • Sightseeing
  • Bay Fishing
  • Surfing
  • Swimming
  • Tennis
  • Theme Parks
  • Walking
  • Water Parks
  • Water Skiing
  • Zoo
Airport Information:
Distance: 7 miles
Abbreviation: KWWD

Guest Reviews

Write a review

Natick MA

Simply Perfect

We had a great time! The unit was simply perfect and perfectly located, couldn't ask for more.

Unit was clean and simply decorated (which I love!!) Kitchen very well equipped, we are 2 families with little kids traveling every year, so we cook a lot!

Beds were super comfy and unit was quiet, again, super important to us!

The fact that EVERYTHING was so close by was an added bonus, everything is "kids" walking distance, beach, water park and rides.

08/10/2018 - 12:19 pm


Did you find this review helpful?

Property Location

Check Availability

  • Colour Key:
  •   Available
  •   Booked
  •   Changeover Day
Minimum Stay: Weekly rentals peak season, 3 day minimum out of peak season


Start Date End Date Daily Weekly Monthly Season
05/24/2019 05/27/2019 $350.00
05/27/2019 06/01/2019 $1100.00
06/01/2019 06/08/2019 $1500.00
06/08/2019 06/15/2019 $1900.00
06/15/2019 06/22/2019 $2400.00
06/22/2019 06/29/2019 $2900.00
06/29/2019 07/06/2019 $3650.00
07/06/2019 07/13/2019 $3650.00
07/13/2019 07/20/2019 $3650.00
07/20/2019 07/27/2019 $3650.00
07/27/2019 08/03/2019 $3650.00
08/03/2019 08/10/2019 $3650.00
08/10/2019 08/17/2019 $3650.00
08/17/2019 08/24/2019 $3650.00
08/24/2019 08/30/2019 $2500.00
08/30/2019 09/22/2019 $425.00
09/22/2019 10/01/2019 $300.00

Security Deposit: $400 for week rentals, $300 for weekend rentals

Other Taxes / Fees: We do not charge the fees that agents charge

Payment Types Accepted: Checks, Cash. Credit Cards (2.75% MC, Visa, Discover and Amex)

Booking Deposit and Payment Terms: If more than 4 months before rental 25%, Within 4 months another 25% for a total of 50%, Within 2 months another 25% for a total of 75%, final 25% due before 30 days of rental

Cancellation Policy: Refund only if re-rented less $150 cancellation fee.

Notes: For in-season weekly rentals this is a Saturday to Saturday rental. Out of peak season 3 day minimum
There are no longer any state taxes that apply. They were repealed 8-9-2019. There are no taxes or fees of any kind added onto the price except for credit card fee if you decide to pay that way.


Living RoomLiving Room
Dining RoomDining Room
Master BedroomMaster Bedroom
Loft Bedroom 1Loft Bedroom 1
Loft Bedroom TVLoft Bedroom TV
Lower DeckLower Deck
Loft Bedroom 2Loft Bedroom 2
Loft Bedroom 3Loft Bedroom 3
Hall BathHall Bath
Upper DeckUpper Deck
Surfside Pier from Upper DeckSurfside Pier from Upper Deck
Boardwalk from CondoBoardwalk from Condo
Mariner's Pier from Upper DeckMariner's Pier from Upper Deck

Contact Info

Links to more information:

Our other condo downstairs...

Rental ID: #7196

There have been 15135 visitors to this page since the listing was published on the site.

This listing was first published here on 12/05/2015.

Date last modified - 02/13/2019

$1100.00 - $3650.00 per week

4 Bedrooms / 2 Baths / Sleeps 11
Minimum Stay: Weekly rentals peak season, 3 day minimum out of peak season

Check in: 3:00 PM
Check out: 11:00 AM

Availability Contact Info Contact Phone Number 215-850-7432 @ Email to Friend

Enter your rental dates

“We Bring Owners and Renters Together”